/ Workshop Engineer /
Crane and Plant are currently seeking a workshop engineer with a good mechanical background and knowledge of working with Cranes (e.g Crawler Cranes, Mobile Cranes etc)
We are looking for an engineer who can provide strong examples of working within a similar role with the ability to do mechanical and cosmetic repairs, able to work independently and as part of a team.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- able to understand the various scopes of work required
- able to recognise and diagnose faults in equipment and rectify / repair in the workshop.
- ensure product quality is consistently achieved in accordance with time constraints.
- adhere to all Health and Safety regulations and lead by example at all times.
- work in a clean and safe manner at all times by keeping workstations and locations of work free from risks and hazards.
- be accountable and responsible for all hours worked, for accounting and payroll purposes
- attend company training courses as required by company to ensure a level of competency is maintained.
Please apply with an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Job Title/ Workshop Engineer
Salary/ £28,000 - £34,000
Location/ Buckingham, Buckinghamshire
Hours/ Full time, Permanent