/ Crane Service Engineer /
We have a number of opportunities for experienced Crane Service Engineers throughout the East of England and the North East of England.
You should work well as part of a team as well as independently on your own initiative in order to provide the following:
-The safe installation and/or dismantle of Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes, including self-erect Tower Cranes
-Carrying out scheduled maintenance and service
- Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems
- Liaise with customers in order to improve the service provided by the company
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- relevant engineering qualification
- experience with SETC, tower cranes or other relevant construction plant and equipment
- hold relevant CPCS qualifications (or equivalent) such as:
Slinger/Signaller A40, Telehandler A17, Working at Heights, MEUPs, Crane Supervisor A62, Slinger/Signaller A40, Appointed Person A61, Rescue at Height, Pedestrian Operated Crane licence A63 ..
- The ability to interpret electrical/hydraulic diagrams
- ability to diagnose and rectify electrical/hydraulic and mechanical faults
- experience of erecting and dismantling SETCs/tower cranes
- experience in the use of a Telehandler under site conditions
- clean driving license.
Interested candidates should apply with an up to date CV to email@example.com
Job Title/ Crane Service Engineer
Salary/ Dep on exprience
Location/ North East, England