/ Proposal Manager (Indonesia/Singapore, Asia) /
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Proposal Manager in Indonesia/Singapore, Asia.
- Edit in detail the technical-commercial aspects of each proposal;
- Cooperate with the engineering department in preparing a technical execution plan for complex proposal.
- Close new business deals integrating contract requirements with business operations;
- Interface with the technical, operations and financial staff of the Company to issue cost estimations and judge the subcontract cash flow;
- Assess local market conditions, identify current and prospective business opportunities and contacting potential partners;
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, financial evaluating options;
- Update job knowledge by researching industry and related events and maintaining personal networks;
- Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- BA degree in Engineering or Business (essential)
- Knowledge of specialised transport services (Heavy Transport) and assembly (Heavy Lifting) (essential)
- Advanced English, written and oral (essential)
- Able to work individually or part of a team
- Strong presentation, and strong communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
*Must be resident in Indonesia/Singapore*
Please apply with a full up to date CV to email@example.com if you are interested.
Job Title/ Proposal Manager (Indonesia/Singapore, Asia)
Location/ Indonesia/Singapore, Asia
Hours/ Full time, Permanent