/ Field Service Engineer /
Crane and Plant World are looking for a Home based Field Service Engineer in Holland.
As a part of this role, you will be in direct contact with the user, you will analyse the malfunction and any defects together with that person. You would also be called in for periodic maintenance work and inspections on the location in Holland.
- A diploma at MBO level and/or HBO level in mechatronics, WTB or qualification in automotive technology
- Knowledge of electrical engineering is an advantage
- Welding skills (electric and MIG/Mag)is an advantage
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- Cleanliness and careful handling
- You have flexible working attitude (no "9-5" mentality)
- Good communication skills both client and internal
- Fluent in German and English, Written and spoken
- Willingness to travel (Europe)
If you are interested, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Job Title/ Field Service Engineer
Hours/ Permanent, Full time