/ Field Service Engineer /
We have excellent opportunities for experienced Field Service Engineer in Oxford and surrounding areas. (Didcot, Cowley, Newbury)
Varied responsibilities to include:
- Repair maintain and service, plant, equipment and associated ancillaries to current LOLER and PUWER legislation, both at regional location and on site.
- Assist in maintaining data integrity on the Fleet Management System.
- Carry out inspection programmes on equipment and report as required.
- Maintain local stocks of spares, CES, ancillaries, attachments and local technical documentation, as appropriate.
- Collect and input management information arising from maintenance and transaction activity, as required, using relevant systems.
- Undertake delivery, collection and exchange of equipment and transactions, including inspections, for handover/handback of equipment as required.
- Ensure that safe systems of work are adopted and company Health & Safety and Environmental policies are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that when working remotely effective time management systems are adopted to maximise output.
- Undertake unscheduled repairs within certain financial limits, to remove plant and/or equipment from use due to unsafe condition.
- Order spare parts etc keeping within budget.
- Prepared to work weekends, overtime and on-call
- Must have experience in diagnosis of plant failure, working on construction plant equipment/ maintenance
- City & Guilds/ NVQ or equivalent in mechanical engineering
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving licence
- Physically fit to load and unload equipment and tools
- Valid passport
Interested candidates should apply with an up to date CV to Crane and Plant World.
Job Title/ Field Service Engineer
Hours/ Full time, Permanent