/ Electrical Contracts Manager /
About Crane and Plant World:
Excellent opportunity based in South Wales for an Electrical Engineering Manager to join an established, expanding company.
You will responsible for managing the current division and supporting the on-going growth of the business.
This role will require accountability for electrical repair & maintenance of High Voltage (HV) power generation up to 33kV across multiple sites in the UK.
As the Electrical Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
* HV / LV distribution systems, transformers, switchgear, control panels & all other electrical equipment
* Leading and developing a team of Field Service Engineers and Technicians
* Managing Contractors
* Planning & scheduling maintenance works
* Developing operational strategies to enhance performance
* Thorough root cause analysis of assets
* Identifying and reporting on issues as appropriate
* Other duties as required
To be considered for this role, you should have LV / HV experience at a "Senior Authorised Person" (SAP) level, with relevant electrical engineering qualifications (HND / Degree). You will ideally have power generation experience, or similar industry experience, plus the ability to analyse and problem solve on electrical equipment. Some UK travel may be required.
Interested candidates should apply via the button below and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Job Title/ Electrical Contracts Manager
Salary/ £40,000 - £60,000 /year
Location/ Mountain Ash